33/45 passengers found. Click on a passenger in the list below to go to the location.
You can add passengers by adding a marker. Will be automated soon.
Some passengers spawn in random positions. Currently there are only ~33 passengers ingame. The list below will be filled soon™.
Type developermodeon in the title screen to activate the developer console.
Press F1 to toggle the console.
Press F2 to display the console log & status.
Possible console commands:
- help - Lists all commands
- clear - Clear console
- toggleoverlay - Toggle Overlay
- reporterrorsnow - Report errors
- profilersnapshot - Memory snapshot
- buildhack (on|off) - Build Hack
- godmode (on|off) - Godmode
- addallitems - All items
- killallenemies - Kill all enemies
- killclosestenemy - Kill closest enemy
- killlocalplayer - Kill local player
- goto (GameObjectName) - Goto GameObject
- gototag (GameObjectTag) - Goto GameObjectTag
- count (ComponentName) - Counts Components
- counttag (tag) - GameObjects with tag
- enablego/disablego (GameObjectName) - Toggle GameObject
- destroy (GameObjectName) - Destroys GameObject
- additem (itemName | itemId) - Add item
- spawnpickup (itemName | itemId) - Spawn Pickup
- veganmode (on|off) - Toggle veganmode
- loghack (on|off) - Toggle LogHack
- itemhack (on|off) - Toggle ItemHack
- energyhack (on|off) - Toggle Energy
- survival (on|off) - Toggle survival features
- timescale/gametimescale (scale) - Time Scale (in float)
- hitlocalplayer (amount) - Hit local player with x damage
- setstat (Health | Stamina | Energy | Fullness | BatteryCharge) (amount) - Set status
- setrainbonus (value) - RainEffigy bonus
- setgamemode (standard | creative | mod) - Game Mode
- setdifficultymode (peaceful|normal|hard) - Difficulty
- setPlayerVariation (VariationNum) - Set Player variation
- setPlayerBody (BodyNum) - Set Player body
- setVariationExtra (None | Jacket) - Player extra variation set None/Jacket
- sendMessageTo (targetName) (message) - Sending message to x
- spawnenemy (male_skinny | female_skinny | skinny_pale | male | female | fireman | pale | armsy | vags | baby | fat) - Spawn different enemies
- enemies (on|off) - Toggle enemies
- animals (on|off) - Toggle animals
- birds (on|off) - Toggle birds
- forcerain ((rainDice] | light | medium | heavy | cloud | sunny) - Switch weather
- clearsaveslot (sp | mp | all) (slotNum) - Deletes save slot
- cutdowntrees (count | [percent] | [amount]) - Cut down x amount trees
- growgrass (radius) (grassLayer) (grassAmount) - Grows grass
- loadlevel (levelNum) - Load levelnum
dev: .dll TheForest/DebugConsole
Compare the color grading options. You can change these in game settings > graphic.
They are most of the time decorated with skulls and wear a necklace made out of CDs. Can be found in groups, leading two or more cannibals. They often drop a Club when killed.
Regular Male Leaders are stronger than regular cannibals, requiring more hits to kill.
Skinny cannibals are much skinnier, are covered in blood and dirt and are faster.
They are weaker than regular cannibals.
Also known as Neuters. They are found with white eyes, no body hair, no clothing and no weapons.
Regular (Male / Female) cannibals are the most basic type of cannibals. Most patrols of cannibals consist of 2-4 regular cannibals and 1 leader cannibal.
Also known as Octopus Mutant. They are taller and strong than other mutants/cannibals. It swings its arms when trying to attack the player.
Blue Creepy Armsy are stronger and faster than their regular counterparts.
Also known as Virginia or Spider Mutant. She will lift her front legs and charge in the players direction. The player will be undetected when crouched.
Blue Creepy Spider Ladies are stronger and faster than their regular counterparts.
Babies screech and crawl towards distractions (the player, flares, etc.). They drag themselves across the ground and jump towards the player. They can be one-hit killed.
Also known as Cowman. It mostly attacks by charging at the player and also changing direction, when the player tries to move out of the way. The second attack is stomping on the ground, throwing the player to the ground.
Also known as Obelisk Victim, or Mutant Megan. It is the final boss of the game and can be found in the research lab. It will walk towards the player on its legs, reaching out with the shorter arms to hit the player. Mutant Megan can lay 3-5 babies.
They carry tennis balls, a torch and will attempt to throw the lit tennis ball at the player if he is further away. If the player is in close range, the fireman will attack with its torch.
They have an orange skin color and carry a stick of dynamite and a burning stick.
Also known as Painted Cannibals, or Cross Cannibals. They are stronger and faster than their regular counterparts.
They have the faces of plane passengers stitched into a mask, wearing them on their face.
Every 220 seconds there is a possibility to spawn one enemy of each type with a maximum of +2 each day.
The mutant spawn amount in the table below refer to spawn counts at day | night.
In hard mode '-' means unchanged.
r(x,y) means random number between x and y.
|Day||Mutants||Mutants (hard mode)|
|10 - 24||
|15 - 21||
|Key||Value||Value (hard mode)|
|Weapon Damage||Whean health in grey zone: weapon * 1.3 * physical strength
else: weapon * physical strength